Tuesday, July 17, 2012

We Got a Dog!

This is big news! And I mean B-I-G! I am not an animal person. I do not wish them harm. I just don't wish them to be around me! But I guess I went temporarily insane because it's not that I just finally caved and agreed with the rest of my family to get a dog, I actually decided on my own, under no coercion, to get a dog I saw posted by one of my friends on facebook. My family had no idea this puppy even existed and they had accepted the fact that we would not get a dog until we got a bigger house. Well, I can't explain it but I just decided we needed to get this dog. And...I'm happy about it!! Still not crazy about it touching me but I'm happy he's here. I'm happy that my children and my husband are so excited to have a dog. And I must say it is pretty neat to say we are pet people. It opens up a whole new world. I have pet shopping to do. And I can carry on pet conversations. I had my very first pet conversation with a cashier at Wal-Mart when I was buying puppy chow and a few puppy toys. And now when my children are asked, they don't have to look forlorn as they explain they don't have any pets. So let me introduce you to the newest member of our family.

MILO


P.S. If you are interested in reading about Spencer's health journey, you can click on the tab at the top. I decided not to blog much about it on here since I have a website dedicated completely to my little hero. :)
  






No comments:

Post a Comment